Thank you so much Chelle of http://beingchelle.wordpress.com/2014/04/25/liebster-award/ for nominating my blog for this award.
Please check out her blog she shows great potential and most importantly she is a very good communicator that interacts with her audience in such a positive and friendly manner.
“The Liebster award is awarded to bloggers with under 200 followers to try to promote their blog a little and also bring together a community of bloggers. The rules of the competition are as follows:
The nominated user must provide a link back to the person who nominated them. Provide 11 facts about yourself Answer 11 question set by the person who nominated you Choose 11 more people and ask them 11 questions!
11 facts about myself
1. I’m 30 years old but have not quite grasped how to act my age, I’ve always been stuck in the mindset of a teenager since I completed high school age 16.
2. I adore cartoons especially SPIDERMAN “fox kids” version I still watch re-runs on YouTube. A recent favourite I have come to love is Ben 10!
3. I’m married with 2 kids, hoping to get a pet and white picket fence so the “dream” is soon complete.
4. I love my pyjamas more than my clothes! If it was sociably acceptable I would wear my silk pyjamas outside everyday!
5. I have 9 tattoos and counting. Mostly names of people I love and want to remember forever.
6. My music collection is years old I still have cassette tapes…hey they might make a come back?!
7. I will always go above and beyond for a good friend.
8. My little sister is the best friend a girl could ask for.
9. I like sitting on grass commons deep in thought by myself.
10. I live to make people smile, laugh and grow their confidence.
11. I love family gatherings.
11 Questions from Chelle:-
1.What’s the first thing you think about in the morning? My daughter. I eagerly await her to come in and say good morning.
2.What is your favourite type of food? Anything my mum cooks mmm, which is usually Caribbean.
3.If the internet didn’t exist and you couldn’t blog, what would you be doing? Still some form of blogging maybe short article or posts for a local newspaper.
4.What is your favourite memory? Thats hard I have lots. One of my oldest is playing Barbie’s with my mum, she used to get so into character haha.
5.What are your hobbies? Writing, Reading, Dancing and playing with my family.
6.When was the last time you tried something new? The only thing I can think of is right now is this blog. I revamped it in January. The old version was full of articles about how victimised I was, full of pain, full of drama. I decided I didn’t want to be in that dark place anymore and blogging pure darkness made my emotional state worse so I changed it. There still some sombre subjects on my site but its no longer the main focus.
7.What is happiness to you? Making my family happy.
8.What is the meaning behind your blog name? There’s so many things I go through in life and its a constant journey. I know I’m not alone in what I go through so I wanted to share my journey with others to not only help myself but them too in showing people that life really isn’t perfect but it is what you make it. For me I’m just trying to remain happy.
9.Do you speak any other languages? Does street slang/hood rat count? Hahaha. No I only speak English.
10.What is your favourite film? The Little Mermaid, it has everything, rebellion, romance, friendship, humour…I could go on.
11.What was the last item you purchased? Lamb back chops my favourite red meat for Easter Sunday yum.
Unfortunately I don’t follow a lot of new bloggers as of yet with under 200 followers, however these bloggers below are really interesting and since the point is promotion and bringing the community together I think these blogs deserve the nomination.
My nominations in no particular order:
1. What is your best childhood memory?
2. What inspired you to start your blog?
3. What’s the bravest thing you have ever done?
4. What was your last holiday destination?
5. Where do you hope to take your blog?
6. What’s your passion in life?
7. What’s your favourite past time?
8. Who is your role model?
9. What is your favourite hobby?
10. What’s your favourite season?
11. What makes you happy?
Make sure you comment on this post with a link to your post so I can see your answers to my questions!